Sponsor

Esco

Reaction score
Hey RD
have you or will you be helping out with stuff like this?
1725308350718.png

Moofer............He's going to need your help. Another reason to head to Mother G. Peace

RD Knows how to raise money for stuff that's important. 👍🏼

The intro and the event...

right on (y)

So I am as transparent as they come.. I said I would do this. I get a million emails everyday, I didn’t see it but I had some convos with getting it done (in messenger). When I was in LOTO I dropped my phone in the water. I lost a lot of conversations unfortunately.

I called Nick Farmer tonight asking if we missed the boat. We did. I asked if we can prepay for the next one he said no.

I will do whatever it takes to get the dunes clean etc. I made a mistake first round. I can only do what I can do. My apologies

I will try to help in the future.

RD

no worries I was really just curious.

next question is how is the store coming along ? (y)

next question is how is the store coming along ? (y)

The online store will be up in 6’ish. we have to go and order clothing and coolers and all sorts of stuff which takes time to design and make.

My main focus right now is getting the forum fixed and front page and getting things 100% working, getting the advertisers taken care of, then filling with content, then filling with old and new members…. Then we get to drop another 10-20k on merch / swag etc.. lol

Getting one of these things going again is a lot more work than people think because there are several fronts that are pushing forward at the same time.

RD

Getting one of these things going again is a lot more work than people think because there are several fronts that are pushing forward at the same time.

RD

You've got the rest of your life. We'll still be here doing the most important thing...............................DUNING! Peace

The online store will be up in 6’ish. we have to go and order clothing and coolers and all sorts of stuff which takes time to design and make.

My main focus right now is getting the forum fixed and front page and getting things 100% working, getting the advertisers taken care of, then filling with content, then filling with old and new members…. Then we get to drop another 10-20k on merch / swag etc.. lol

RD
we all appreciate what your doing

Back