Sorry Kevin I couldn’t help it

That don't look like any fun!@ Peace

Ahhh the good old days.  It didn’t hurt much when you fell then!!

Awesome stuff.

Somewhere in a box are VHS Tapes of us as kids in places like that, Ensenada MX, White Water (Palm Springs) and Honda Valley (Hesperia).

My parents need to find those old VHS and just hand them over to me, I want to transfer all that old family video onto a newer media format and show the kids how it all started.

Great pictures, I always enjoy seeing those kind of memories.  :cheers:

Awesome stuff.

Somewhere in a box are VHS Tapes of us as kids in places like that, Ensenada MX, White Water (Palm Springs) and Honda Valley (Hesperia).

My parents need to find those old VHS and just hand them over to me, I want to transfer all that old family video onto a newer media format and show the kids how it all started.

Great pictures, I always enjoy seeing those kind of memories.  :cheers:
My mom found a bunch of 8mm movies of my grandparents and had them reformatted to DVD.  Unfortunately the reel of my grandfather and his buddy's riding around Pismo on old Honda trail 90's in cut off shorts, cowboy hats drinking out of boda bags full of wine were lost, but that memory will forever be burned into my brain 

My mom found a bunch of 8mm movies of my grandparents and had them reformatted to DVD.  Unfortunately the reel of my grandfather and his buddy's riding around Pismo on old Honda trail 90's in cut off shorts, cowboy hats drinking out of boda bags full of wine were lost, but that memory will forever be burned into my brain 
Yeah, we didn't capture Grandma that was still :happydrunks: from tequila wanting to chase/follow the naked guy on the ATC250R around Gecko Keyhole back in the mid 80's .

Each of us still laugh at that imagery burned into our brain....the excitement Grandma had and the look on Grandpas face :doh: ....not the nekkid dude :lol:

Back