So Cal weather report for Tuesday 12/14/21

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some predictions for a decent storm rolling in. Tornado warning as well.

12132021ArticleA.jpg

Probably over-hyped like every storm.....................but I hope it isn't.  I want to see flooding and 18" snow in the mountains.  I hate Drought talk, even though it is pretty real.

Tornadoes?? You don't want none of them. They're NOT COOL. Peace

We had 92% chance last Thursday. Didn’t get a drop. Says 94% for tomorrow. We shall see. 

I welcome the heavy rain, we need some HEAVY Snow.

Winter needs to come already.

What we really need is for Newsome to stop requiring 78% of Californias water to flow out into bay.

What we really need is for Newsome to stop requiring 78% of California's water to flow out into bay.
The chances of anymore Dams being built is nil.  Enviro's will not let it happen, sad but reality.  So many roadblocks to get something like this done, not just in this state but everywhere. We need more water storage for sure.

I’m talking about utilizing the ones we already have. And not putting the Delta Smelt above the lives of the farmers in the Central Valley. Sometimes evolution is cruel and to me agriculture is much more important than a minnow.

Just put 2 plows on the trucks.  The snow ain't bad but the f-ing people that come up make life miserable.

Forecast seems to be light on chances for snow in Julian but calling for lots of rain.

I hope it pours! Fill up the lakes, clean the forests. And anything to cut back on my dang water bill helps.

Also looking forward to a day off tomorrow since the job site won't be working.

Back