Slap, you gotta see this…

HozayKwarvo

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Stickman, I made a quick trip to the G spot  to scratch and itch. No white coats in sight and the weather was perfect. Mr Red said to tell you he’s doing great and he’s staying busy, keeping watch over the dunes which are pretty active right now with all the rain last winter. 

An early morning ride today led me to an entire buffet of Sand Food! It’s been quite a while since I’d seen any out there and wandering upon a whole village of these little parasites was quite spectacular. I had already eaten breakfast before the ride and wasn’t hungry so I left the Sand Food alone  :dude:

72F98038-82C7-48E9-BE7D-C192853B974B.jpeg

1FBC0D10-9001-409C-BA23-9842D188AEDB.jpeg

39C9A95B-0F22-4964-AF20-9FA12F632556.jpeg

I remember the story when Slap was starving and tried what he thought was sand food. That fool was trippin for three days.  Rainbow colored coats were chasing him all over the dunes.  Slap ended up at the Glamis beach store where mama allowed him a free shower and slap drank shower water the whole time to recover.  Back to tripville he went with his new arsenic sub coma.  No other vendors in sight. Just the ole fox to keep him company while recovered. 

Hot damn Hozay, that is downright slapptacious . The Sand food is a Slappy favorite no doubt.  Sure hope you got to see those gorgeous purple flowers that set a top of them. Tough little buggers they are, and so tempting to take a bite. Slap could swear it was the sandfood, but as Grease said, whatever the hell that was, it sent Slap on a mcnastified trip. Traveled all over the place, and Grease, Slap knows for a fact that WAS a red horned orangutang; he tried to tell Slap that he was a collector of ancient Roman antiquities. Slap didn’t believe that one, and then he tried to sell Slappy some encyclopedias. Slap wasn’t buying that. Slap never saw more white coats, dressed in rainbow colors in his whole life. What a night.  But, Ms. Fox did give Slap a box of jelly filled scented candles. Still have them to this day.   And, who knew Mr. Red could speak Arabic.  

Hozay, Slap really appreciates you sharing Mother G’s beauty here in da hood.  Your post is going into the McScrappbook!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Back