Shock Therapy "E-Preload" - electronic preload adjuster

Dune-Track-N

Reaction score
Anyone catch this episode? Interesting stuff

I like the idea and could totally use it in certain applications. Thinking an even more manual version would be my desired style, not the two versions they describe.

I could just never use these guys knowing how shady he did everyone back in the day
It is only a matter of time before it happens again too.  At first it was just shocks and bolt on parts hard to screw Peter to pay Paul, but now more and more people are dropping units off for builds and such............

Only a matter of time

It is only a matter of time before it happens again too.  At first it was just shocks and bolt on parts hard to screw Peter to pay Paul, but now more and more people are dropping units off for builds and such............

Only a matter of time
People have been saying "a matter of time" for almost 10 years about Shock Therapy.   He has come up with some great stuff for UTVs and I believe Fox now has a piece of Shock Therapy or they are collaborating with him on the electronic stuff. 

I almost didn't post this due to the "old history" here, while completely relevant to Justin, Shock Therapy has kinda turned the tide on his past. I have yet to meet someone besides the GD.com folks that know anything about the past of DB.com/Revenge-Silencer-Predator. Ya I'm that old and remember.....

They "ST" definitely have the marketing down.... but this is a NEW technology innovation and yes sounds like a collaboration between ST and FOX

People have been saying "a matter of time" for almost 10 years about Shock Therapy.   He has come up with some great stuff for UTVs and I believe Fox now has a piece of Shock Therapy or they are collaborating with him on the electronic stuff. 
I heard that Fox bought him out as well.

:dunno:

People forgive companies pretty fast when the want their products or don't know the history.
Agreed. I don't know how some of the people do it though.

For those of us that watched a family's life go to hell unfold right before us, we'll never forget. 

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH his shock setup is garbage anyway, oversprung over valved rough $hit

One of our group sent his shocks to them.....told him the story, he didn't seem to care... Wife absolutely HATES the car now and won't ride in it.....and ST pretty much blew him off... so $3k later.....oh well. 

Back