seats

Sandy claws

Reaction score
Thinking about getting new seats, I have BS sands now but the are under new ownership. Also looking at changing the rears from a bench to a two seater with maybe a center console.  Any suggestions?

Seems like a lot of people are doing PRP, I have beard but they are 5 years old love the seat just not sure if they still make them the same 

and Jettrim seems like a super nice seat, 

Buggy Seat | Jettrim

I have a guy up in Riverside that is redoing my seats now.. He worked for Beard.... Ill know in a week or so how they turn out!! They are beard seats

PRP was bought out - but quality seems the same

Jetrim is hard to beat even after the owner died  - the quality is great 

I have seen the jetrims and they seem to be on the top of my list.  They are nice!

I have a guy up in Riverside that is redoing my seats now.. He worked for Beard.... Ill know in a week or so how they turn out!! They are beard seats
What condition where your seats in?  Any idea on how much?  Somewhat curious.

Now about doing a center console is going to be my next challenge

Jet trim has my new order. They are busy. Unsure of when I will see them but its in the works.

I have beards now, I had prp before, I think the beards are a little more comfortable to me. Never tried the others mentioned. One word of advice tho, chose yours colors and materials carefully. Mine are black and some vinyl type material, and holy Crap they are hot! I always park with the sun at my back, otherwise the seats are about 900* after direct sun exposure. 

PRP was bought out - but quality seems the same

Jetrim is hard to beat even after the owner died  - the quality is great 
I just got a new pair of PRP seats. Quality is still there as far as I can see. Last set went 10 years and were still in good condition, we see how these hold up. I just changed for style, low back to hi back.

JetTrim hands down. Bitchin Stichin with endless kustomization available. 

67564BAD-0876-454B-A610-0DE4450A502C.jpeg

Back