Seat Belt Catch, In Need Of

Duster

Reaction score
2007 660 Sports Addition Rhino, it's finally come time to get the seat belt clip catch ( ? proper description ) replaced.  They keep releasing and the release slide button seems like it's done wore out.  Started search around and every place I'm landing on is stating that their out of stock, or not available.  Anyone know a place that might have them, or an after market alternative?  Don't want to go the 4-5 point harness route as I never go that fast to justify...wouldn't be a bad idea for my ice chest though.       

I’ve got the belts out of my can am stock. It’s got the part that bolts to the floor. If they work for you you can have them. 

Thank you, that is very nice, I really appreciate it.  however I'm not sure how to find out if they're interchangeable, but let me try and do some research ( unless someone else knows ) before we get too far along.  Again, thank you.   

Dragon Force has four point ones that only require one point of closure(standard latch or seat belt type buckle). Makes the four point real quick and easy to connect. Might just find that is the easiest way unless you can find the guy who was buying up all the old Rhino stuff and selling it off.

I know it was on the old board maybe @Crusty or @dbart can remember the used Rhino guy's contact info.

Dragon Force has four point ones that only require one point of closure(standard latch or seat belt type buckle). Makes the four point real quick and easy to connect. Might just find that is the easiest way unless you can find the guy who was buying up all the old Rhino stuff and selling it off.

I know it was on the old board maybe @Crusty or @dbart can remember the used Rhino guy's contact info.
I had this type on my old Rhino before I went true 4 point Crows.  I really liked the convenience and added security over the stock 3 point.

Well my research didn't pan out on the CanAm cross-over, and I did poke around on the Dragon Force site, very nice selection.  But talking with a friend he said that Bob's Used Cycle Parts here in Phx. has a area dedicated to UTV parts, so I'm going to give that look-see this weekend.  If nothing pops there I'll try rattling In2rhino's IM door.  Thanks again guys for all the suggestions.        

Back