Saturday 7-10-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm hoping like hell we can go fishing Saturday. Was planning on today (Friday) but mom had a heart scare. ER and all the works. She's fine. 

Have fun this weekend.

Be safe. 

:gd2:

:sail:

I’m glad your moms doing fine @Grease Monkey  Saturday chores around the house and Sunday my grandson is having a lemonade stand on Sunday so we’re going over to support him.  I hope everyone has a safe weekend.  

Got off a 96 hour shift yesterday…. Headed back for a 48 tomorrow, so work is on my agenda. Then beach camping Monday through Friday so I guess I can’t complain too much!! Have a great weekend everyone! 

Got off a 96 hour shift yesterday…. Headed back for a 48 tomorrow, so work is on my agenda. Then beach camping Monday through Friday so I guess I can’t complain too much!! Have a great weekend everyone! 
Must be a firefighter!

Celebrating 17th anniversary with the wife. We're going to ride the Harley up Hwy 1 to Bodega Bay and escape the heat. Everyone have a good weekend.

Started the weekend off with a bang! Rise and shine early. Headed out a nice brisk walk around town. Motocross at Southwick on TV. Enjoy the Texas Heat! Y'all have an awesome weekend. Peace

Grocery shopping and Laundry around the House with other Household chores mixed in as well.. Probably also do alittle online Toy shopping too see what sxs are out there even though I aint to that point yet

Last Saturday in Vermont. Had the rain shadow from Elsa end yesterday, more rain than I could imagine. Now it's sunny and 3700% humidity, pretty nice. Excited for the dry heat for sure. Be safe out there.

Working OT Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Just got off vacation for two and a half weeks. Hopefully get some buyers on the quads I’m selling and internet motorhome shopping. 

As of now, no doing jack shet.  Wife's staff are a bunch of flakes and she has to work on her day off.

I started up all quads, ran around the yard.  3 Banshees and a 450.

Cleaning 70 air filters. 

Had a Bloody Mary and now on Bloody Beers.

Picture of some old stuff I came across lately because a post without pics, sucks.

20210710_105251.jpg

Replaced and torqued some CV bolts. Need to get one more tube of grease and then the yearly CV job will be done. May get extra motivated to pull the steering rack to get shipped up to Funco for a rebuild. Headed to a bbq for some more beers later in the afternoon.

woke up early and rest of the house was still sleeping so jumped in a work truck and went and picked up material from my supplier 2 of my guys are gonna need for a job we are starting Monday and went and delivered it to the job, came home did a little around the yard, got a call from my little guy says him and his buddy are broke down in the trails behind my house.went and helped them get the dirt bike back to my house.took a shower and a little  nap and on here boring you guys with my day.leaving for a food truck fest down at a park with the wife and my son to get fat and full with some beer and then watch the fire works thay are gonna have then head home and see if I can get lucky with my yummy wife..lol.not sure on Sundays activates yet.

Been binge watching Matt’s Off Road Recovery for the past couple hours…I’m hooked. Bout to go fire up the grill got some friends and family heading over soon. 

11730C3B-0B5F-4FDB-97CB-1A916C4B8504.jpeg

Back