Saturday 1-22-2022 what are you doing?

ROBERT L

Reaction score
I think @Grease Monkey is having way to much fun in Glamis for his birthday.  

It’s just a slow weekend. Hanging out at the house with the wife.  Everyone be safe and have a great weekend. 

W came in chugging hard at 4 am. Rain clouds all around as well. Decided it was time to bounce.  Just got home. 

Thanks @ROBERT L.

Took the new to us Jeep Grand Cherokee out today on the CORVA poker run. We had a blast! Definitely found all the areas that need to be clearanced for the tires! Quick day run and well worth it.

Cancelled a last minute Glamis trip this weekend due to my son suffering a collapsed lung. Going to have surgery on it next month. Now, my younger son has some kind of flu. Lost part of our fence from the wind today. Now watching Supercross. Whole lot of nothing tomorrow.  

I’m sitting in my Moho on my driveway during my COVID quarantine. Had some mild symptoms last Friday/Saturday. Tested positive Monday so figured it’s easy to stay in the RV and try to keep from giving it to my wife, son and elderly MIL. Felt 100% fine by Tuesday but needed to do the 5 day quarantine. Figured I would be back in the house today. Nope! Tested positive again this morning. So 5 more days for me in the RV even though I feel great. We had a nice sunny day here so spent most of the day working around the yard before the playoff games started. 

Enjoyed the wind and the little bit of sprinkles in glamis. Weather was beautiful from about 4pm on. Glad I didn’t shy away from this trip. 

Cooked up some elk steaks yesterday.  Damn, they were good.  So tender.  First time cooking meat in a cast iron.

Cleaned up the Truggy's after last weeks front yard races.

Wife leaving for Vegas work trip.

Tested positive for Covid.  I notified my boss, only because I thought + tests were somehow reported to my employer, so now I need to use vacation time/work remotely this week.  I'm not checking test results anymore!

20220122_163703.jpg

20220121_153940.jpg

I’m sitting in my Moho on my driveway during my COVID quarantine. Had some mild symptoms last Friday/Saturday. Tested positive Monday so figured it’s easy to stay in the RV and try to keep from giving it to my wife, son and elderly MIL. Felt 100% fine by Tuesday but needed to do the 5 day quarantine. Figured I would be back in the house today. Nope! Tested positive again this morning. So 5 more days for me in the RV even though I feel great. We had a nice sunny day here so spent most of the day working around the yard before the playoff games started. 
If you had worn your mask while you were isolating yourself then you wouldn't have re-infected yourself and you'd be allowed back in your house by now. You have no one to blame but yourself. Shame on you.

I was trying to burn up a dewalt grinder yesterday. 11 death wheels and 4 flap disks down so far. Need to go get a few more flap wheels to finish. 

90EECCF6-6209-4733-8EB4-72826CFCCD34.jpeg

5BDD2BD5-AFB9-4C8F-A489-792CD1111BDC.jpeg

Wife and I took a road trip to Quartzsite yesterday  for the big tent show, then ended  up in Laughlin. Didnt do to bad $$$. Heading  back to Phoenix after breakfast.

Same thing I plan on doing in my back yard! Hardest part is finding cheap shipping containers.
I went with dry-van (moving truck) containers because the connex thing was/is crazy right now.  These each have a 30,000lb floor rating are are designed to have forklifts driven inside of them.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up The Black One (RZR).. only 87 hours.. did oil n diffs as this is my replacement motor after blowing it on a side roll.

Dropped the box at place I store it and tried to start my 2005 suburban… no go .. service 4wd.. had to get it towed to the dealer.

Got dropped off at Buffalo Wild Wings … then got picked up and spent the afternoon in the jacuzzi drinking Coronas.

Never touched my (work) computer which is always nice.

abc

Back