Sand Truck Bodies

FENDERFAB

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Wondering if there is a company making the fiberglass bodies on sand trucks or if each mfg is making their own?  There seems to be quite a few similarities between the tatum and racer trucks body wise.  Also colorado sand cars had a few trucks that look to have a similar body. 

Thanks!

s727078908517165717_p579_i3_w1608.jpeg

s727078908517165717_p579_i4_w640.jpeg

1293f5b320f77b77881fa93d826a1d2d.jpg

45167884-420-Raceing-engineering-sand-truck.jpg

45168188-087-Raceing-engineering-sand-truck.jpg

My Colorado Sand Cars truck had a FiberwerX body on it.  Pretty sure they still use them on new builds where the customer wants that style.

Trailer Products in Hemet makes bodies.  Coincidentaly I'm picking up a 2023 Raptor from McNiel on Monday with one of his bodies on it.

Thank you!! @L.R.S. Mcneil makes really nice fiberglass! i have their body on my ranger and its super good quality 

Thank you!! @L.R.S. Mcneil makes really nice fiberglass! i have their body on my ranger and its super good quality 
Badass man.  I'm looking forward to seeing the McNiel Raptor on Monday but I'm sending my son on the job so I won't get to see it in person.  It's at his house and we are taking it to Gilbert, AZ for a client.

Trailer Products, now offroad fiberglass, make all the Tatum Bodies and is making the new SCU Sand Truck Bodies,  they also make the Joe Fab Truck body, and they did the full potential sand car body, and Offroad Fiberglass does the DD and the Dune Buggy.com truck body, 

Badass man.  I'm looking forward to seeing the McNiel Raptor on Monday but I'm sending my son on the job so I won't get to see it in person.  It's at his house and we are taking it to Gilbert, AZ for a client.
Im sure its going to be beautiful!  Hope your son has a safe trip on the transport!

Trailer Products, now offroad fiberglass, make all the Tatum Bodies and is making the new SCU Sand Truck Bodies,  they also make the Joe Fab Truck body, and they did the full potential sand car body, and Offroad Fiberglass does the DD and the Dune Buggy.com truck body, 
Thank you Jason!

They do the Racer bodies too. If you type them into Google Maps ot shows pics of a Racer truck. Makes sense because Dale's old shop was in San Jacinto, not far from Hemet.

I didn’t know SCU was building sand trucks.

I didn’t know SCU was building sand trucks.
Justin love tucks and sold his Tatum Truck ( cant own a tatum after purchasing SCU, LOL)  so he is working on a truck right now, it is pretty cool,  i will find out when i can post some pics, 

Justin love tucks and sold his Tatum Truck ( cant own a tatum after purchasing SCU, LOL)  so he is working on a truck right now, it is pretty cool,  i will find out when i can post some pics, 
That would be cool to see. I like sand trucks. Not sure what it is about them that I like so much but I like them! 

Always loved the look of a sand truck, but I'm too short and can't see crap out of them ....

Justin already had a body for his new sand truck, but I won't say who's it is. He asked me to get it to him in Vegas but we didn't have anything going up there when he called. Not sure if he grabbed it or had someone else handle it.

Looking forward to seeing what he builds.

Justin already had a body for his new sand truck, but I won't say who's it is. He asked me to get it to him in Vegas but we didn't have anything going up there when he called. Not sure if he grabbed it or had someone else handle it.

It sitting in his yard, going to be cool 

Looking forward to seeing it as well! 

Just updating this thread for anyone following.

I spoke to Offroad fiberglass (trailer products)- they do make the bodies for tatum but only sell them to tatum not to the general public.  So any purchase would have to be done through tatum specifically. 

Back