Sand show 2023? who all is going?

SandTrap

Reaction score
Ok with it being a week away who all is going to the Sand Show? Yes before everyone jumps in we all know its basically a SXS show now but I still love it as for me its the kick off of the New season. I always love seeing what Grant and the Funco Family bring each Year.

Well as I have a wedding to go too on the 15th I will be at the Show on the 16th and working the ASA booth in  the Morning for a few hours then walking around

going, dont really need much, season pass, maybe some VP jugs. any other random stuff i might like. im excited to go. have not been since before covid.

question on season pass. is any payment method available, in the past when i bought my pass at chaparral i had to pay cash.  

Da chEFF will attend his FIRST SSSS. Friday and Saturday! Peace

Silvia and I will be there Friday also.  I hope to run into the legendary Mr HOLLYWOOD.  :rofl:

In for Friday!

:dbart:  

:cheers:  

Friday is the only chance I have...

Say :hello: if you see me, I like beer 🍺 too.
This is the first Friday i will be missing at the show for a LONG Long time. But will be there Sat

going, dont really need much, season pass, maybe some VP jugs. any other random stuff i might like. im excited to go. have not been since before covid.

question on season pass. is any payment method available, in the past when i bought my pass at chaparral i had to pay cash.  
I'm almost positive you can either use cash or CC at the ASA booth. @SandTrap ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Back