Sand rail frame along with Ton of boxed up parts

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

1st I’m trying to figure out how to post pics so bear with me might hv to text them to ya but I’m trying I’m older and not too computer smart. 
FOR SALE:

don’t want to sell it but if it does it was meant to be. Went in 3 week trip my shop was broke  Into and stole all my welding equipment, tools motor, shocks, tires, guage console numerous other parts and that took the wind outta my sails, don’t know if I hv it in me to finish it.
I custom designed and built my sand rail frame of my dreams. Tubing is made from thicker tubing diameter .091 chromoly tubing, it has a pickup truck type back end. All parts are H.D. I was going to race it in the Las Vegas to Reno race just to say I did it. I hv over 400 hours into this I hv welded so many mounts getting it ready for powder coating, way too many parts to list. But can send pic of list of everything done and parts. All parts are wrapped individually, a lot of custom billet parts, few one of a kind. I hv made sheetmetal skins that lock in between each tube open area and powder coated skins alien sparkle gray. Locked in by dzus locks bracket is welded to frame skin fits in open area and locks in. The pics I hv has a lot of my daughters stuff piled on it but will get better pics and repost them or send to you all serious offers seriously considered but not loosing my butt on this just too nice abs too much sweat is out into it. Very well built double welds. Gonna loose money any way I go with all the hours I hv in it. 10 HD custom built 10” coil over racing front end beam, earky mode granny with highway flier gears, hv drivers side Carbeau suspension seat need passengers seat, rack & pinion steering kit, pedals, aluminum tank, parts goes on and on. I live in Texas your gonna needs 16’ trailer a lot of boxes of wrapped parts, throwing in every chrome plated nut bolt I hv for this,  Ustinov racing extension trailing arms by blind chicken racing, CV joints HD racing axles HD again too many parts to list. Must see to appreciate. I’ll cry prob if someone hauls it home. Text best way to start comm all  offers seriously considered. Want 15,000 but not cast in Stone. Thanks Steve m817368oneone42.

how to add pictures I hv no idea what a URL is I only hv pics. 

Back