Sadly thinking about listing my Funco G52 for sale. Thoughts on what it is worth?

1newbie

Reaction score
I bought this in 2019 (thinking I would never sell it), then covid kicked me in the balls in march '20 and business has been miserable ever since. I used the car one time since I bought It.  Now I have a choice to keep my business or the Funco so......Car is a 2007 Gen4 that was converted to G52 style by Hockhauser (maybe misspelled, but just trying to be accurate/honest).  Has cammed/LS2 with S4S. Has been updated with black shocks/finned reservoirs.  Opening doors with full interior, car to car and Funco billet shifter.  Car is excellent condition except small scratch where it rubbed on something in my stacker.  Comes with extras (not installed) including AEM-CD7 digital dash and Life racing billet bezel for CD7, SwitchPros 9100 with Life racing billet bezel, AirLift V2 controller, viair compressor, aluminum tank, etc. (99% of the stuff to complete the air ride system).  Thoughts on what it's worth? only mentioning here because this crowd will appreciate it more than the facebook/ IG crowd.

funco1.jpg

funco2.jpg

funco3.jpg

Did you used to own it? I stole that pic off instagram when Grant posted it. 
Yep. Great car. Funco actually did the conversion in house. Chopped the top off the hustler and turned it into the g52 and a buddy ran it for a few trips and sold . Then we finished the rest of the restoration. Enclosed the front, interior, paint, shocks, etc. I’d buy it back for the right price  :burnout:

Beautiful car. Sorry for the Covid beating. Peace

Beautiful car and should sell quickly. Sorry you have to sell it

If you do decide to sell hopefully it goes to someone who will actually use and appreciate the car and not one of the jackazz car flippers trying to make a buck off of someone's misfortune.
Thank you.  Your son actually transported it up north when I bought it in San Diego.

I'm hoping my buddy can get this. He's returning from Europe tonight and waiting to show it to him. Did you determine what you are going to list it for ?  

Beautiful car...

Bummer about the biz, hope you bounce back.

Back