RZR Turbo S with tensor 33in paddles.

I have a turbo s but not running tensor’s, running 32” strippers 

sounds like alot of tire for 168hp.  
It always amazes me to see STU sand blasters 33” comp cut or not being ran on a sxs. 😳 No disrespect my lil 2d barely pushes em on my car but man a belt driven sxs seems like so much tire. 

Yeah that’s why am asking. They seem to have a lot of float compared to other tires and not sure I want to run the system 3 set up with all that front bite. I like to drift more than pull but still like running in 4 wheel drive. 

I had them on a KRX and they worked really well. They are pretty light for a 33 and not a huge paddle. With the added power of the S I think they would work well.  

Most of the rzr turbo's in the group i ride with run the tensor ss33 and they seem to do well, one of the guys put some on a pro r 4 seater and wasnt enough tire.   They are not really 33" the carcus is like 31" maybe a little less

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran them them last season on a turbo R , and really liked them.  I kept them and bought a pro R for this season. I can t wait to see how they perform. 

The turbo R had enough power to carry them, and they floated real well. Not sure if there will be clearance issues with a turbo S.

20231223_145808.jpg

20240106_160543.jpg

Back