Rzr Jack

zilla68

Reaction score
So after my buddy's new rzr was crashed I needed a different way to lift them up. I have a heavy as hell snap on jack, and a aluminum 1.5 ton Harbor Freight and neither would do the job when away from home. Had to add a crap ton of 4x4 post scraps to the harbor freight job, and the snap on is just too damn heavy to transport. And no way I wanted to spend the coin on the eagle jack's, so I started digging.

I came up with a harbor freight 1.5 ton jack (on sale last weekend for 79.99)and the pro eagle lift pad (https://www.kartek.com/parts/pro-eagle-floor-jack-replacement-4-58-swivel-flange-locks-into-their-extensions-has-a-1-116-hole.html) and 11-15" extension from kar tek (https://www.kartek.com/parts/pro-eagle-aluminum-floor-jack-extension-adjust-from-11-to-15-has-4-adjustment-points-every-1-inch.html)  and some spring steel ring shims from mcmaster carr (I needed 5 shims pt number 98055a254). it was a quick and easy set up. Now has a lift height max of 28.75". I did not opt for any wheel kits as 99% of the time I use it in my garage and I was tired of fighting those damn boards to get it lifted high enough.

I also found a place called 911 Motorsports and they sell a kit also. https://www.911motorsports.net/Off-Road-Floor-Jack_c_25.html

the envelope is because i engraved my name on the jack, both handle pieces and will be on the lift extension also. I may just weld the extension to the jack pad since this is just for the rzr's

IMG_8757.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been wanting that pro eagle extension. i have a HF jack as well, i think its the 3 ton, i bought it for couple little projects on my 2500hd before i even had the rzr.  my turbo s is too wide for my flat bed trailer and i need to strap the front suspension, im so tired of using wood blocks, i try to keep the blocks separate but they have ended up in the fire a few times. when im in the sand i use the ramp from the trailer to set the jack on so it doesnt sink in the sand. a smaller lighter jack would be easier for me since i have to bring it with me every trip, but i have been cheap and not wanting to spend money on something i really dont have to have. 

my buddy in my group has to change out the paddles for the smaller dirt tires on his XP turbo to fit in his toyhauler. he uses a bottle jack and just lifts one tire at a time. it works good for him and he does not have a big floor jack and wood blocks 

i have been wanting that pro eagle extension. i have a HF jack as well, i think its the 3 ton, i bought it for couple little projects on my 2500hd before i even had the rzr.  my turbo s is too wide for my flat bed trailer and i need to strap the front suspension, im so tired of using wood blocks, i try to keep the blocks separate but they have ended up in the fire a few times. when im in the sand i use the ramp from the trailer to set the jack on so it doesnt sink in the sand. a smaller lighter jack would be easier for me since i have to bring it with me every trip, but i have been cheap and not wanting to spend money on something i really dont have to have. 

my buddy in my group has to change out the paddles for the smaller dirt tires on his XP turbo to fit in his toyhauler. he uses a bottle jack and just lifts one tire at a time. it works good for him and he does not have a big floor jack and wood blocks 
911 motorsports has a 3 ton HF option also, you might check it out.

I bought one of whipsandshyt's tall sand jacks and it was great. I still had to use a 4" block to get the tires off the ground due to the wheel droop on my turbo S. A buddy has one of the Kartek extensions and it worked well too. The biggest difference for me was mine was easy to roll around on the sand with the bigger wheels.

Here is the one I had (I sold my S to a board member and he bought the jack too):

IMG_0844.jpg

I bought one of whipsandshyt's tall sand jacks and it was great. I still had to use a 4" block to get the tires off the ground due to the wheel droop on my turbo S. A buddy has one of the Kartek extensions and it worked well too. The biggest difference for me was mine was easy to roll around on the sand with the bigger wheels.

Here is the one I had (I sold my S to a board member and he bought the jack too):

View attachment 22518
i like that, but once i put my paddles on in the garage i hope to not need it again lol!

Reactions: THD
my buggy has a lot of round stuff under it & I did not like the block of wood thing, it was just too unstable, especially on uneven ground. 

I made mine fit with 2 adapters that go under the front and the rear.  the one on the front gets both wheels off of the ground, so when I strap the front end, I just hook it up & ratchet it in.  The rear allows me to lift the back up off of the ground only as far as it needs to go.  Ive even used it on the rear out in a dunes on the side of a dune.  I broke a wheel & had to swap it out on the side of a dune.  I just dug down a bit & slid the jack under.  it held it very solidly. 

IMG_20191025_092805762.jpg

IMG_20191108_092312198.jpg

Now just fill the tires with expanding foam and you'll be all set

The buggy tires or the jack tires?  LOL.

are you serious about that?  that sounds like it might actually work.  until it crushes & turns to irregular shapes.  LOL

The buggy tires or the jack tires?  LOL.

are you serious about that?  that sounds like it might actually work.  until it crushes & turns to irregular shapes.  LOL
jack tires, i know alot of people who do it on wheelbarrow tires, and pull behind lawn sprayers.

I found a bunch of video's on Youtube.  I guess the "gaps and cracks" is the stuff to use.  LOL.

You could be right about it crushing but I kinda thought it might stay kinda liquidy since it's not getting exposed to the outside air and staying under pressure. I hadn't looked to see if anyone else had tried it. I just started doing it on my wheelbarrow and hand trucks cuz I couldn't keep good tires on them. I did it on the tires on my daughter's stroller (pneumatic tires on spoke wheels like a bicycle), my wheelbarrow and a few hand trucks. They seem to be working good so far. I've only done it on tires with inner tubes so far. Fold the tube up to get all the air out and fill with the foam until the pressure in the tire/tube is about equal to what's in the can then pull the hose I'm filling with and install valve core quickly. When I pull the hose of the valve stem I put my finger over the valve stem and get the valve core ready. It's a little messy. I put plastic shopping bags on my hands to keep from getting that sticky crap all over

Just watched that video. Looks like that guy has a better system than I do. I might have overthunk it

I have the same jack from Jeff at Whipsnsh*t...  everyone in camp has pretty much bought one once they needed mine once...  🙂  Does the job and really is easy to move around in the sand.  🙂 

Back