Rzr 1000 value?

Nic

Reaction score
I have a 2017 rzr1000 with sdr cage, stm clutches, race radio/intercom. It has 1600 miles on it. I’m not sure what the market price is?

any feedback?

I am not sure where the market is on your car, but I will tell you this.  It's a lot more than you would think.

200.gif

No a lot more than that even, It's flat out silly season out there on used SxS's right now.

200.gif

$20,000 - $22,000 all day long in this market. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind, throw it up for $30K. LOL!

https://classifieds.race-dezert.com/FOR-SALE:2015-Polaris-XP4-1000-EPS---Low-Mile's---Low-Hours-177788

My buddy just sold a 2016 with at least double the miles of yours  and completely stock for 19K. 

Thanks for the quick input everybody. 

Better sell it before the Speed UTVs hit the show rooms...then everything is going to tank.....
Is it actually gonna hit showrooms? Lol I haven’t read the thread about it. Just heard both sides from buyers and nay sayers. 

Put it on Offer Up, go High.....you can tell if priced fair by number of inquiries you start to get......a flood of them means TOO LOW. Delete that Ad and start a fresh one :cheers:

I have a 2017 rzr1000 with sdr cage, stm clutches, race radio/intercom. It has 1600 miles on it. I’m not sure what the market price is?

any feedback?
Is it a 2 seater or 4? 

Back