RV Lifestyles Quartzite - HUGE THANKS!

Mac

Reaction score
I'll share this story now that it's gone.

I had an Eclipse Attitude 32 GSG.  I had nothing but problems with this Trailer from day one.  It took years to get Eclipse to fix the slide.  It finally got fixed and I had worked out all the other bugs. 

THEN...

The trailer started fish tailing...BAD.  I tried loading different, playing around with tire pressures, air bags, even a new truck.  Nothing.  It would progressively get worst over time.  I got to a point where I paid the loan off and decided to just sell it.  I sold it only to find out the frame was all cracked.  BAD!  I bought it back from the guy...felt it was the right thing to do.  So I look around for storage for it again and in talking to Squacher, find out his brother owns RV Lifestyles.  I call him and he takes it right in.  

The repair took a couple of weeks (no rush).  All I can say is WOW!  RV Lifestyles knocked it out of the park!  They completely fixed everything.  All cracks were ground out, welded, and then welded in new beams in both channels.  All new shackles, connecting brackets, you name it.  I picked the trailer up to show it and sell it.  Towed like a dream!  I was able to not only get this thing fixed but was given the confidence and trust I wasn't selling a POS or worse yet, a dangerous trailer to the new owner.

I wanted to share not only for the great service from RV Lifestyles but as a reminder and experience if anyone is experiencing trailer wobble or issues.  Check your frame!  I would have never known based on where the cracks where.  Take the time to have the professionals check it out.

Pauls brother James is a great guy!!!!  Glad it worked out for you. They are a solid shop for sure........ 👍

:poule:

Reactions: Mac
Any pics of the cracks?  Where did the cracks happen?
The cracks were in the main channels/beams running the length of the trailer, over the axle areas.  There were some other spots, I would assume to resonance.

how about throwing a link to their website & a location?

thanks

Bob

My brother's welder does a great job. Thanks for the kind words Mac. I'm glad my brother was able to get you all set up.   https://www.azrvlifestyles.com/      for any Arizona guys it's a great place to store your stuff midpoint between Glamis very affordable. We have a storage lot next to the RV dealership in Quartzsite Arizona

Reactions: Mac
My brother's welder does a great job. Thanks for the kind words Mac. I'm glad my brother was able to get you all set up.   https://www.azrvlifestyles.com/      for any Arizona guys it's a great place to store your stuff midpoint between Glamis very affordable. We have a storage lot next to the RV dealership in Quartzsite Arizona
Hey, don't give away our secret spot!

Do not EVER ask Mac for "crack" pictures..........Its game over for your gd.com experience.......You will NEVER see Glamis the same way

BE WARNED!!!!!

:lmao:

:poule:
😲OMG...what was I thinking???  Must have been the confusion of the new board 🤣

Back