Rv insurance

In Excess

Reaction score
Looking for advice on rv insurance, current insurance provider has underwriters squirming because of 450k value. I have a feeling I’ll be getting a letter that they will not insure it, been 3 weeks and I can’t make a payment, can’t make changes, broker can’t get into my account as well. The policy currently includes my autos and trailers

looking for ideas in case they decline.

ca resident

I use Nikki Bostic with Farmers for everything. They also write policies for my offroad toys. 619-303-4108

I use Nikki Bostic with Farmers for everything. They also write policies for my offroad toys. 619-303-4108
X2! She's awesome and finds policies for things that nobody else seems to be able to.

Check with Auto Owners. I was with Allstate for over 30 years being completely ripped off. Auto Owners now has ALL of my stuff including my home owners policy. 

Check with Good Sams Club.    I was insured with Progressive and they jacked up the rates for no reason.  

Looking for advice on rv insurance, current insurance provider has underwriters squirming because of 450k value. I have a feeling I’ll be getting a letter that they will not insure it, been 3 weeks and I can’t make a payment, can’t make changes, broker can’t get into my account as well. The policy currently includes my autos and trailers

looking for ideas in case they decline.

ca resident
Who’s the current insurer on the personal side? 

Foremost has stopped writing new business RV in CA. Rates are up accords the board with all carriers. 

if you haven’t got confirmation on coverage yet, shoot me a PM… might be able to help. 

Back