RV Club for the Dunes

Lizoc

Reaction score
Hello All, I am new to this forum. We do many trips with friends to Glamis in our motorhome and our CanAm. This year our group is mostly booked with other travels and it appears that we will only have 1-2 trips with them. I am looking for a good Club/Group to meet up with during the season. We are a young 60ish age (feel like 35-40 Lol) we were married in the Glamis Dunes and we love the adventure, good friends, drinks and food. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Liz

If you come out Veterans weekend you will meet LOTS and LOTS of Glamisdunes people and GlamisVeterans people "which are some of the same" There is a BIG group camp in Vendor Flats area I hear that weekend.. You will have a Blast

Welcome To GD.com! Lots of great people here. Highly recommend you Dune with us all. Peace

If you come out Veterans weekend you will meet LOTS and LOTS of Glamisdunes people and GlamisVeterans people "which are some of the same" There is a BIG group camp in Vendor Flats area I hear that weekend.. You will have a Blast
We are usually there on Veterans Day, just looking for some new cool people to camp with. We are totally self contained and capable (done this 1000 times). We look forward to connecting with all.

We have been camping off of Gecko road lately. We were married at Roadrunner :)
200.gif

Back