Run a Vin#. Need to see what I am about to sell.

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have that car FoX delio that can run a vin for me.  About to sell a used vehicle that i don't have much history on.

Good chance I'll be taking a hit on this as it is, just want to know how bad.  Thanks in advance.

VIN#1NUNY0R3B1ZN333SS

2013 Escalade

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are ever gonna have this done as a favor DONT POST THE VIN# ONLINE!!  

they have search engines that will report whoever runs it for you.   Jist say you need a vin run and then handle it via a pm if someone reaches out 

That comes back to a Stolen out of La County... previous owner was a Biggie Smalls.... Salvage title. Insurance totalled it due to "multiple bullet hoes".
And for this reason I’m out

Well I'm stuck in the middle of some type of VIN scam.  I did all of my research, carfax, vinaudit, inspected vehicle, background on seller, etc. when buying the car.  I try to register it and two cops walk into dmv and take me into 'custody' for registering a stolen car.  The car is clean, unmolested car (no fake vin, no fake title, etc.).  They let me go (I'm the victim here), but kept my $125k car - so that is F'n awesome.  It's been 48 hours and still no resolution why there is a stolen vehicle report on the car.....

This VIN did not show as stolen on any database that I looked; but NV DMV saw it.

Well I'm stuck in the middle of some type of VIN scam.  I did all of my research, carfax, vinaudit, inspected vehicle, background on seller, etc. when buying the car.  I try to register it and two cops walk into dmv and take me into 'custody' for registering a stolen car.  The car is clean, unmolested car (no fake vin, no fake title, etc.).  They let me go (I'm the victim here), but kept my $125k car - so that is F'n awesome.  It's been 48 hours and still no resolution why there is a stolen vehicle report on the car.....

This VIN did not show as stolen on any database that I looked; but NV DMV saw it.
:noway:

I bought a $125,000 car once, it was a 1972 PriCkfor with $121,000 in the trunk. 
piece

Back