Rocking in Lake Arrowhead

Congrats....nice place in the Mtns...

Arrowhead is super nice.  Have fun, and congrats.

-TJ

iS THE HOUSE FOR SALE?
Not sure... I dumped a bunch of non-retirement $$ into the stock market as I don't want plain old USD sitting in my bank (after tax dollars) and don't know where else to put it. I like real-estate much more than the market and really want to buy a place in another state and do a VRBO deal similar to this (we've rented a bunch of them all over the US). .. I just don't have the time right now to do the proper travel/research to find one. I would never buy (an additional piece of real estate) in CA where I own my house. 

Anyhow, my youngest is a sophomore and the wife and I won't be able to travel and find that special VRBO to buy for a few years, so it's in the stock market. I think I want a place on a lake and I really really love MT. 

I'd like a VRBO that we can (as a family) block out dates and use. I have lots of extended family in MT, but they don't have lots of room. Also those dudes,.. my brother-in-laws 3 brothers live all over the state and can build/fix anything so it'd be nice to have 'help' out there as well as to visit, etc. 

I want a high end, high capacity (10-15 people) .. place.. like 4/5 masters.. this one in Lake Arrowhead had 5 masters, slept 14 and was only $600/night, so that's $100 per couple,.. you can't beat that.. Now, once the snow falls and folks go skiing, I'm sure that rate will be double.. triple.. anyhow.. buying and selling stocks is a click,.. buying real estate is a colossal effort and I won't jump in until I have it all figured out.

We'll see.

abc

PS. That is my daughter's Step-Dad on the right. I'm the short fat dude on the left. He's been married to my ex since she was 9. My 'current' wife raised this one with me since she was 9 as well.

I got to be her Dad when I got with my first wife 27 years ago, since she was 2 ... Her Biological Male Parent (never will call that person her 'Dad' or 'Father') bailed when she was 1 1/2 years old., ... THEN... I had 2 more kids with the ex wife (now 22 and 24), before divorcing and marrying my wife of 18 years, ... we have a 15 year old together (lost yet?)... Father of 4.. twice married... loves Glamis.. thinks he's a race car driver...  :rofl:

wedding.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back