Rittenhouse to Sue for Defamation

Mac

Reaction score
I hate frivolous law suites, This one is not one of them.  Hope he ends up with enough money in his pocket to have a good time in his life. 

I hate frivolous law suites, This one is not one of them.  Hope he ends up with enough money in his pocket to have a good time in his life. 
Same.  

I think because one side of the country has shoe not to feed this type of bullsh*t and the other side keeps at it.  It's time to fight fire with fire and use their tactics against them as well.  Hopefully it will put them in check and this sh*t will stop.

Awesome! I hope he goes after all of the 💩 our clown that’s running things and POS loud mouth Lame-Bron. I hope he cashes in like Nick Sandmann.

These idiots need to be accountable for the diarrhea they spew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libel/Slander... He's got a shot.. and Lebron and Whoopie can't hide their millions if he wins a judgement. Rooting for the kid 100%.

abc

Didn't see this coming :sarcasm:

My take: I think the kid was dumb to be there (whatever his reasons, most of which I happen to agree with), the rioters were completely stupid, those who propped him up as a hero misguided, and those who said he was a murderer are completely braindead or diabolical or both.

Whatever your feelings on the politics side of it, he was innocent, and it was obvious he was.  I really hope these people learned to STFU and let the legal process play out.  When you have a platform that huge, you have potential to cause permanent damage that ruins an already shattered life.  Be responsible for fack's sake.

Didn't see this coming :sarcasm:

My take: I think the kid was dumb to be there (whatever his reasons, most of which I happen to agree with), the rioters were completely stupid, those who propped him up as a hero misguided, and those who said he was a murderer are completely braindead or diabolical or both.

Whatever your feelings on the politics side of it, he was innocent, and it was obvious he was.  I really hope these people learned to STFU and let the legal process play out.  When you have a platform that huge, you have potential to cause permanent damage that ruins an already shattered life.  Be responsible for fack's sake.
c'mon man, when's the last time anyone on any "news" channel with an agenda to push fit that description? :dunno:  

Back