Retail for your ride!!

onanysunday

Reaction score
Lol

The RideNow Powersports Peoria Buy Back Frenzy is happening now! We need your ride and will pay Retail for Your Trade!

That’s right, if we don’t offer you over fair market value, the General Manager will hand you a Hundred Dollar RideNow Gift Card.

Your trade-in has never been worth more, so take advantage of this limited time offer. Don’t see the ride you want? We make pre ordering your next ride easy, convenient and with little to no money down!

Don’t want to trade? We will outright purchase your motorcycle, side by side, ATV, or watercraft from you. Professional appraisers are on-site to give you the most money for your ride.

Only at RideNow Powersports Peoria for a limited time!

They need to make the buck after the purchase so you can be damn sure whatever verbiage they use equates to buying low and selling high. It's a business plain and simple. 

Well even if the giving you full value. Just means higher mark up on resale. Its amazing to walk through and see 2017 going for same as new ore more when you talk financing. 

Don't lose site that they make a lot of money on the financing part of the equation and accessories.  The mark up on the unit doesn't need to be a lot to keep cash flowing through the business.

Powersports and car dealers are all willing to pay good money so they have inventory to sell.  I continually get emails to trade in my truck. My truck somehow went up in value by $4,000 since January.  Crazy times!!!  

You walk into some of these dealers and they might have 5-10 units that are for sale.   

I have been offered some really good money for my Funco, nearly 15k more than I paid for it 5 years ago.  But the key is that it isn't replaceable.   I was going to sell my old 2010 F150 with 145k, but I can't replace it without over paying.

Back