Rental in Yuma?

wesinls

Reaction score
Anyone own a home in Yuma that they rent out?  I'm curious what the rental market is like out there...considering an investment / use for a river get-away home and rent out during winter.  Basically a house I can use in the summer for river trips - and rent out during the winter to snow-birds.

Anyone own a home in Yuma that they rent out?  I'm curious what the rental market is like out there...considering an investment / use for a river get-away home and rent out during winter.  Basically a house I can use in the summer for river trips - and rent out during the winter to snow-birds.
My inlaws bought a badass place in a 50+ community for $60k. Own the lot and the building. 200$/month hoa has 3 pools, shuffle board, gym, all sorts if emenities. I wish  i was 50+

“Country roads rv village”

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually just moved here. Bought my house as my primary residence so I can’t share rental experience. But I will say rentals here are more than the typical mortgage payment…by a few hundred bucks. The biggest issue is the location. If you’re targeting a river/short term rental market, the foothills are where you want to buy. Ignore somerton and anything west of the airport if you want river rats. If you’re looking for long term renters, the foothills is still good, but there are a lot of lower income people who can’t afford a down payment “in town.” 

Back