Remember when Kabul fell?

Lord of the Dunes

Reaction score
Yeah, neither does anyone else.

Notice how the media colludes with the liberal politicians to distract everyone while the other hand gets away with outrageous incompetence...

and they do.

That was only 2 months ago, but the news programs *cough* propaganda machines *cough* keep on controlling the masses. Nothing like threatening everyone's livelihoods to make them shift their focus so completely.

That's because that is not important. What is important is to go after the evil Steve Bannon and unlawfully hold and prosecute the Jan 6 insurrectionists. You know, the ones walking in capital, holding flags...   

Im glad they are having hearings about Trump when everything else is being burned down around them. FN Democrat scum.... 

That's because that is not important. What is important is to go after the evil Steve Bannon and unlawfully hold and prosecute the Jan 6 insurrectionists. You know, the ones walking in capital, holding flags...   

Im glad they are having hearings about Trump when everything else is being burned down around them. FN Democrat scum.... 
Agreed!

Every time some libtard mentions the Jan. 6th "insurrection", I ask them how you can have an insurrection armed with only cameras and no guns? That had to be the most peaceful, most video'd insurrection in history! Now I wanna know why they never spent this much time tracking down and prosecuting those who burned down all of the buildings and businesses during all of those "peaceful protests"! 

What in the actual fock???

I was at a family function last month and a relative (by marriage, thankfully) said that he legitimately thought that Jan. 6 was worse than 9/11.  I blurted out 'that's because you're not intelligent enough to understand either one'.   Yep, my wife's family loves me......

Agreed!

Every time some libtard mentions the Jan. 6th "insurrection", I ask them how you can have an insurrection armed with only cameras and no guns? That had to be the most peaceful, most video'd insurrection in history! Now I wanna know why they never spent this much time tracking down and prosecuting those who burned down all of the buildings and businesses during all of those "peaceful protests"! 

What in the actual fock???
Not only that, Of all of them that were charged, No charges were Terrorism, Conspiracy, Kidnapping, or anything. 

All of them have been "Parading" and trespass. They have also been held without bail. 

I was at a family function last month and a relative (by marriage, thankfully) said that he legitimately thought that Jan. 6 was worse than 9/11.  I blurted out 'that's because you're not intelligent enough to understand either one'.   Yep, my wife's family loves me......
CNN talking point. If you can honestly compare the two events and come to that conclusion, your are a F'ing idiot....

Not to get too OT, but the same clown said he was 'basically a republican' but would never vote for Trump in '24'.  I responded with 'Fair enough,  you want Cruz or Desantis?'  He then said he wouldn't vote for either of them either.  Then I shut him down with 'and that's how I know that you're not 'basically a republican'.  Bam, mike drop......

My half sister and her husband are exactly the same. Before the 2016 election, they said they hated Trump, even though they had never met him, couldn't quote him, but he was the biggest racist and sexist in the country.

The more questions I asked them, the angrier they got. Just to shut her up, I asked her, "Remember when mom told you to get a boob job and marry a rich guy, then make sure you keep him happy because you're too stupid to get into the local junior college? Which was worse, her telling you to get a boob job, or her being honest about your college prospects?"

A mob of eco-wackos raided a federal building last week(?), and scuffled with security. Are there hearings scheduled? 24/7 coverage? Are they being hunted down?

A mob of eco-wackos raided a federal building last week(?), and scuffled with security. Are there hearings scheduled? 24/7 coverage? Are they being hunted down?
They also injured several capital police as they were trying to force their way into the building.

Back