Refinance people?

Bansh88

Reaction score
Anyone here in the refinance business?

Looking to refi the new truck I got.  Hitting some hurdles with a guy I'm working with.  Apparently, the 4 vehicles I've purchased over the last 20 years aren't showing and banks don't want to work with me due to no previous auto loans.

Just at least looking for a 2nd opinion. 

Looking to refi the new truck I got.  Hitting some hurdles with a guy I'm working with.  Apparently, the 4 vehicles I've purchased over the last 20 years aren't showing and banks don't want to work with me due to no previous auto loans.

There shouldn't be any "guy" to refi your new truck. Only lenders. Capital One Auto Finance is an okay way to get fair judgment but the best deals usually are at credit unions. My mobile app keeps telling me Mission Fed has 1.79% obviously this is probably for a 36 month with uberly good credit, but even getting 3.99% or so on a 60 month should be decent. If your credit isn't stellar, Cap One will be your best bet. Hopefully not a salvage title vehicle as those are nearly out of the question to finance. There's my .02 cents.

They're actually better than I thought. Oh, also if your old car accounts are over 10yrs they tend to drop off your credit, or only show on certain bureaus, but usually they'll use Experian or TransUnion for judgment. Credit score is a bigger factor as well as debt to income ratios.

Screenshot_20220222-182210_Drive.jpg

Send me your titles. I'll handle it. Peace

just pay cash for the truck much easier Eff credit

Back