Recommendation for mobile rv repair (electrical) Mesa Az

Jammer75

Reaction score
Was posted originally in “for sale”

Looking for recommendations for a mobile rv repair guy. Need my battery disconnect switch fixed. 

My switch to disconnect the house batteries is lighted. Seems to be stuck in the on position (which is good) when I turn it off I still hear a loud click like before but the switch stays lit and I still have power to everything. What’s weird to me is when I put the switch into the off position and try to start generator (since everything stays live) it just clicks like it’s only getting some voltage. Put the switch to in and generator fires right up. Even weirder is when I disconnect the house batteries altogether I still have power to the house side, assuming from the drive battery some how. 

any help is appreciated. 

Thanks  

Was posted originally in “for sale”

Looking for recommendations for a mobile rv repair guy. Need my battery disconnect switch fixed. 

My switch to disconnect the house batteries is lighted. Seems to be stuck in the on position (which is good) when I turn it off I still hear a loud click like before but the switch stays lit and I still have power to everything. What’s weird to me is when I put the switch into the off position and try to start generator (since everything stays live) it just clicks like it’s only getting some voltage. Put the switch to in and generator fires right up. Even weirder is when I disconnect the house batteries altogether I still have power to the house side, assuming from the drive battery some how. 

any help is appreciated. 

Thanks  
theres a you tube tech that I see a ton of videos from, id sure trust him, he works on everything, i'll see if i can find him

he's AZ EXPERT on you tube, not sure what part he's from though

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, James RV Expert. I believe his name is James Horne. The email listed on his youtube channel is AZRVEXPERT@GMAIL.COM

Back