Question on Website "HOME" and "VIEW NEW POSTS"

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Whenever I hit Home OR View New Posts some of the forums do not show up - Is it a setting or something else ?  

For example, I posted this hitch for sale and it doesnt show up when I hit View new posts or home BUT it is in the correct forum :dunno:

:poule:

There is a lot of stuff that doesn't show up on the home page.

I go to "all activity" 

@fng @Stugots

This is something that needs to be looked at (IMHO)  - most peeps will never see stuff that gets posted - "View New Posts OR Home " should bring up any new and latest posts no matter what forum they are posted in.......Especially the For Sale sections........

I would hate to miss out on a $100 :atc70:   to Randy bcuz I didnt see it in time :lol:

My 2 cents

:poule:

It's a known issue, FNG will get to it when the other updates are completed.

Every time they do a software update, we lose that function and it needs to be corrected manually.

What about this arrow?  Its missing when I am on my phone, image.png

Hi there, y’all, hope Slap can shed some light on this for ya…Well, that specific function is an added accessory, called a plug-in. And in the past we’ve had up to 30 plug-ins for this wonderful place. They are just added bonuses of: viewing who is in a specific topic, view new posts, emoji’s, shout boxes, all that extra stuff. Back in the day, the magic man would write his own code and make it rock,  but can’t be doing that nowadays, bulletin board designers have become more sophisticated so that you would have to purchase plug-ins. So, when we have to do updates, because we have to to keep the support so The White Coats don’t come in force , we have to reinstall all the plug-ins. If the old plug-in doesn’t work, we have to purchase new plug-ins. But there are times when the plug-in has not been updated to the new version, and in that case, that option isn’t available. It’s kind of like this: you purchase a new bike, you want to run out and throw a pro circuit pipe and silencer on it, a six pack rack, Nerf bars, tires, and rims.  But if the accessory maker hasn’t updated their accessory‘s to fit the new bike, you be shit out of luck. And at this moment, We is shit out of luck. But we are working on it, doing our best for y’all. So Hope that helps…when we can, we will have it Rockin for y’all.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the site saved on 'Recent Topics'.  That seems to show all the flow of newest posts by thread.  Not sure how I got it there.

It's fixed!

Thank You fng!
Glad they fixed it for you.... Before I could see a snippet of what was posted and the picture.... Saves a ton of time in the meme thread alone. Now it's all sterile and cold.....

I'm lost. Headed back to chEFF's lounge. Peace

Back