Pull up Lap belts

Jtmoney714

Reaction score
Does anyone know if prp or crow make pull up to tighten lap belts? It’s a pain trying to get the kids lap belts nice and tight with the standard pull down style. 

I had crow make them for me. Call them. They will have you take some measurements and will make them for you

i love mine

I have pull up Impact’s. They are much easier to tighten when in the seat. But they where a little tricky to get installed because the tension buckle is in a different spot, so it just took awhile to get them adjusted so the seat doesn’t interfere. 

Crow makes them. Call them tomorrow and you’ll probably have them by Friday.

Everybody makes pull up lap belts, kinda hard to have pull downs in a dragster. There is not even enough room to buckle in a dragster 

I have a single brand new Crow pull up belt if you want to try before you buy.  I got them for a clients car but they wouldn't work because the buckle was below the hole in the seat.  I was going to return it but Rona happened and Crow had to close the doors for a while.  Still sitting on my shelf in the box.

I have a single brand new Crow pull up belt if you want to try before you buy.  I got them for a clients car but they wouldn't work because the buckle was below the hole in the seat.  I was going to return it but Rona happened and Crow had to close the doors for a while.  Still sitting on my shelf in the box.
I will take you up on that. Shoot me a text later today. 

Simpson make them too.

Way better than pull down

I was going to get them but was shocked when they add as much as they do for the change in direction. I want to say I got both sides of the car for what one side was going to cost me in pull up.

Try a Duck Bill from Crow, the adjuster is all the way to the center so it is really easy to adjust, 

it looks like for Crow the pull up is a $10 adder.

There wasn’t a big price difference with Crow when I ordered mine last summer.

Try a Duck Bill from Crow, the adjuster is all the way to the center so it is really easy to adjust, 
This sounds like a good option. But how is it different from the standard style?

This sounds like a good option. But how is it different from the standard style?
night and day,  

the standard style is about 6'' away from the center, so no room to pull, 

the Duck Bill Belts, are at the center, so very easy to tighten,  we are converting all the cars in our shop to the Duck bill, 

That 'duck bill' needs a pull strap on it. Good luck unlatching that bare metal with your fingers. 

"Normal Belts" have a small section of webbing between them that puts the adjuster over on the edge of the seat, which makes them hard to adjust.

Belts with Circles.png

That 'duck bill' needs a pull strap on it. Good luck unlatching that bare metal with your fingers. 
I thought the same thing, I assumed that was just for the picture so you could see how it was different.  Heck mine are hard to pull with the straps.  LOL.

Back