Proud dad moment

DUNEFLYER

Reaction score
My kids grew up in glamis, both of my sons just picked up their first buggies. 1st dune run with my kids in their own buggies. Very proud and happy dad.

Oh and they must have been paying attention all these years cause they were on my ass out in the dunes.. Life is good.

IMG_7416.JPG

If there were on your ass, they were moving at a good rate.  Congrats.............

My kids grew up in glamis, both of my sons just picked up their first buggies. 1st dune run with my kids in their own buggies. Very proud and happy dad.

Oh and they must have been paying attention all these years cause they were on my ass out in the dunes.. Life is good.

View attachment 20879
How did they like that purple scu?

View attachment 20879
I know how you feel. I just got my 13 year old a 2021 250 kx and at the beginning of the year I got my 16 year old now 17 a 2021 250 kx. So I decided to get myself a dirtbike 2007 yz250 to follow them which has been a long time wish of mine. I had dirtbikes before but sold them and got a quad since that was easier to help them on their quads when they got stuck. I cant wait for my first run. I have a feeling my body would rather wait! 😂. I guess I better keep the buggy. 

Small world for sure... I'm playing hockey with your son and my kids play hockey with his kids (aarons)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all.

Life is good..

Hey 1slomofo have we met at the rinks? I am not there very often but have visited.

Question Is.......Did you buy them their Buggies? Peace

Question Is.......Did you buy them their Buggies? Peace
No sir..

Very proud to say I do not buy any of my kids chit. They all have careers and are self sufficient. Trucks, trailers, buggies, homes... EVERYTHING is all on their own. I will pick up the tab for dinner when we are all out together but even then they have been known to pick up my tab on occasion. Life is good.

Righteous Pat you have a rocking family

Back