Proper pulling technique when you have to pull your buddy back home.

onanysunday

Reaction score

Hahaha these are my friends, Travis is in the truck, Nick is in the can hamm. Fun crowd till you break down....

At least 25 years ago, I was sitting on highway 85 just south of Why (that would be "The 85" to a Boo-Boo-Head). I heard this noise...what is that? An airplane? No, I don't think so. It got louder until it passed me....It was a 2 seat short-back pulling an RV , w.a buggy trailer behind it, in 2nd gear, or maybe 3rd.

A Rocky Pointer was headed back to Tucson and he threw his driveshaft. He was in the middle of Bum-F-Mexico (just so you know, not a good place to break-down) and took his buggy off his trailer and went to work. He pulled it through the POE of Lukeville.

I followed him up to Why (27 miles north of the border) and then gave him a ride up to the Napa in Ajo. On the way, I learned that he was neighbors w/a really good guy, or so he said. The really good guy was an AH w/our company in the office in Tucson (over my office).

I was driving a company car, w/a unauthorized passenger in ti, and his buddy was a REAL PRICK....I could just feel 30 days off coming at me (the penalty in the Policy). Nothing ever became of it.

When did CanAm get launch control?

Back