Project veritas fda whistle blower vaccine

Sausage450r

Reaction score
Heres the links before govt erases them. Google is already blocking searches

Ever see google do this? No link to project veritas and facebook/instagram style warning

B9916910-9730-412F-8954-DC14CEC834D8.png

41254395-6C2A-4200-82CD-E149CEC90481.png

Just watched them both, thanks for sharing. Troubling to say the least.

if that effer came near me I'd put a nice little lead slug in his pathetic little face 

check out a new book at was on GMA this week.  Guy that was on the board of Pfiser wrote a tell all.  ON ABC he said they totally messed up and the whole vax is bad.  Even Gale King was like I guess you are not going to be on the board anymore.  He said oh well he had to tell the truth. Lots of info out there but Media is protecting big pharma

These idiots think things will go back to normal if we all get the juice. The fact is until we all stop complying things will never go back to normal. 

The second one with the flamey guy shows the level of government hack there are out there. If you’re listening to them, you are a retard. Sorry I can’t say it nice, oh well.

These idiots think things will go back to normal if we all get the juice. The fact is until we all stop complying things will never go back to normal. 
1000%!

Compliance ensures this BS continues forever.

Here’s just another example showing how innocent Pfizer is. This is their senior director proving her innocence. 😁

Back