Powder Coating In Orange County

RIDERED

Reaction score
Looking for a good powder coater in Orange County. Someone that you have used and are happy with.... Or let me know ones you were not happy with. 

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Never used them but I have heard good things is EMBEE performance coatings. I think they are in Santa Ana next to the 55 freeway 

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that you ask. 
I’m wearing an old Embee T-shirt this morning. 

Industrial Powder Coating (Anaheim) 

king Powder Coating (Placentia) 

embee is always a good bet

Another Specialized vote. Kelly is good people

TTT 

What about in San Diego and average cost for a 4 seat frame? 

i used primo before- theyre expensive- over 500$ to re powder 4 king coilover springs for my car.   I also had them polish some beadlock wheels for my car a few years ago.  i had asked him about getting those polished again when i got my springs done and the owner sat there for 5 minutes arguing with me that he doesnt do polishing and has never done polishing.  I told him idk where you sent them or what happend but i dropped off the wheels here and picked them up a week later polished and the rings were coated.  He got mad over that and i havent been back since.

Heard good things about specialized, kings and embee. 

i used primo before- theyre expensive- over 500$ to re powder 4 king coilover springs for my car.   I also had them polish some beadlock wheels for my car a few years ago.  i had asked him about getting those polished again when i got my springs done and the owner sat there for 5 minutes arguing with me that he doesnt do polishing and has never done polishing.  I told him idk where you sent them or what happend but i dropped off the wheels here and picked them up a week later polished and the rings were coated.  He got mad over that and i havent been back since.

Heard good things about specialized, kings and embee. 
Fair enough.  It has been probably 8 or 9 years now, but that was no where near my experience.  And the price I got at the time was comparable to what I got when I called around.  But, things change.

Fair enough.  It has been probably 8 or 9 years now, but that was no where near my experience.  And the price I got at the time was comparable to what I got when I called around.  But, things change.
The owner could have been having a bad day who knows.  I don't hold any grudges, i just wanted some polishing done haha. 

Back