Post Malone

rivermobster

Reaction score
What's the vibe around here about his new album??

It's mostly collaborations with a whole bunch of different country artists!

I'm digging it. Lots of good songs. Even though Yours is a killer (if you have a daughter), I kinna like this one the best...

Kinda wild how the racist/misogynist/homophobe/etc genre of country music is what is seeing countless crossovers right now... must be that they actually are accepting of decent music, regardless of the signer as long as the music doesn't suck :rolleyes:  ...Beyonce couldn't make it work but Post is killing it right now.

Im not a fan of country music, so it sounds like every other current country song to me.  I would not have the tape in my tape box. 

Post Malone is a talented dude, lots of different stuff out of him.

He is interesting to see go thru so many changes / versions of himself.

Drugs are Bad MMmmkay?

I dig him, my boys and I have seen him 3 times in concert and he puts on a hell of a show.

Never liked country but most of the women I've dated recently are way into it.  My daughter set me up with some stuff to listen to and it's not horrible.  I even went to Stagecoach last April.  Saw Post Malone do some songs with a few other artists. Listened to his interview on the Joe Rogan podcast a while ago.  Dude seems very humble. 

Never liked country but most of the women I've dated recently are way into it.  My daughter set me up with some stuff to listen to and it's not horrible.  I even went to Stagecoach last April.  Saw Post Malone do some songs with a few other artists. Listened to his interview on the Joe Rogan podcast a while ago.  Dude seems very humble. 
It took me years to get into country music. It's the majority of what I listen to now. 

I got started listening to Kenny Chesney. Some of his stuff is real good (for beginners). 

Not bad.  

I will say the "music" sounds produced rather than played.  One thing about country I always felt is they still played instruments for the music, not piece it together by computer.

The other though..."maybe"...having a popstar crossover will make more American, loving conservatives out of them and make actually caring about America "cool".  God knows we could use that if we are ever going to get ourselves back on track.

Not bad.  

I will say the "music" sounds produced rather than played.  One thing about country I always felt is they still played instruments for the music, not piece it together by computer.

The other though..."maybe"...having a popstar crossover will make more American, loving conservatives out of them and make actually caring about America "cool".  God knows we could use that if we are ever going to get ourselves back on track.
Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus have a song for you then... :ez:

Not trying to disagree, but I wish it was that easy.

Not the kind of Post I was expecting when I clicked on it

3 hours ago, WheresHotBoat said:

I watched this live during Covid, he's been doing cross over stuff for quite a while.

Musical highlight of the pandemic . . .

Kinda wild how the racist/misogynist/homophobe/etc genre of country music is what is seeing countless crossovers right now... must be that they actually are accepting of decent music, regardless of the signer as long as the music doesn't suck :rolleyes:  ...Beyonce couldn't make it work but Post is killing it right now.

Not that you have to be a fan, but when it dropped Cowboy Carter broke the Spotify record for most streamed album in a day and it took less than a month and a half for it to reach 1 billion streams

Not bad.  

It's trippy...

I've seen Kid Rock a whole bunch of times. Including Stage Coach. 

To me...

His music absolutely SUCKS in the studio. Live though??

I heard him say on an interview one time...

"Unless you've seen me play live, you'll never get me."

No truer words ever spoken.  👍🏼👍🏼

Back