Pool is done.

Looks great! Enjoy! 
Did you get PebbleSheen or NPT for the surface? What color did you get? 
We’re getting ready to redo our pool and have had about 5 or 6 guys give us quotes. 

Looks great! Enjoy! 
Did you get PebbleSheen or NPT for the surface? What color did you get? 
We’re getting ready to redo our pool and have had about 5 or 6 guys give us quotes. 
NPT- Tropics Blue Mini Pebble. 

Thanks for sharing.  Looks amazing.

I'm still doing yard preps to have my pool put in.  I can't wait!

Owning a pool is a cool thing. Except when it breaks in the all time freeze of the century. Peace

looks amazing, that is a big pool,  have you had palm trees near a pool before,  for me it causes a bunch of issues with clogging the pump and filter impeller,   

We’re going to redo all of the coping,tile stone and stair threads. Adding boulders for the kids to jump from into the deep end. 

950E66DD-5D57-4EEE-99D6-A4473B2D010E.png

Congratulations on the Lake Spode. Also a cool video. Thank you for sharing.

Awesome! That came out great. Years of enjoyment to come.

Seeing your dog in the pool before it was filled brought back what happened when we redid ours.

So when we redid our backyard and pool...we went with white plaster and as it filled up, I went outside the next morning and it was almost filled....

well, the Raccoons came by at night and had a party while the pool was filling up and put their little footy prints all over the shallow end. :kenk:

At first I was like WTF??? Then my wife and I laughed and thought, well...it's a conversation piece for sure!

The prints aren't imbedded in or indented...just the oil from their feet marked the plaster so it looks lighter then the actual plaster.

Little turds!

Awesome! That came out great. Years of enjoyment to come.

Seeing your dog in the pool before it was filled brought back what happened when we redid ours.

So when we redid our backyard and pool...we went with white plaster and as it filled up, I went outside the next morning and it was almost filled....

well, the Raccoons came by at night and had a party while the pool was filling up and put their little footy prints all over the shallow end. :kenk:

At first I was like WTF??? Then my wife and I laughed and thought, well...it's a conversation piece for sure!

The prints aren't imbedded in or indented...just the oil from their feet marked the plaster so it looks lighter then the actual plaster.

Little turds!
I had mine re-done. Went with the pebble sheen love it smooth as plaster yet it is an amazing blue. Was so happy with the interior of the remodel of the pool. Then they dropped the hose in the pool and let it fill over night.  Walked out in the morning and I could see where the hose had moved around. They had to have a guy come out and re-polish it to get the hose mark out.  Sure enough it went away, For about two weeks longer then the warranty.

Don't even ask about the decking remodel.

And if I could I would fill mine in tomorrow but my yard is to small to put another one in if I sell and it would drop the price of my house to much.

I had mine re-done. Went with the pebble sheen love it smooth as plaster yet it is an amazing blue. Was so happy with the interior of the remodel of the pool. Then they dropped the hose in the pool and let it fill over night.  Walked out in the morning and I could see where the hose had moved around. They had to have a guy come out and re-polish it to get the hose mark out.  Sure enough it went away, For about two weeks longer then the warranty.

Don't even ask about the decking remodel.

And if I could I would fill mine in tomorrow but my yard is to small to put another one in if I sell and it would drop the price of my house to much.
They are supposed to cover the end with a soft towel and tie it to an empty plastic bottle for flotation. Also the hose is supposed to be wrapped as well!

:simrak:

That sucks

:clap1:  That really turned out beautiful! Great job on the video. I hope you'll make another video with the grass and pine trees.

Back