Polaris package sale 12-2 thru 12-6 in the washes.

Brian Machnach

Reaction score
actually will be 12-3. I  sold my Polaris 900xp and no longer need the following stuff for it in my trailer its just taking up room.dont know how to post pictures or I would.i have to following for sale off of my 2014 900 xp

tire size is : 26x12x12

almost brand new paddles for rear and a really rare set of buffed fronts.fullerton sand sports set me up with  a crazy set of front tires thay sold me that are really good in the dunes.lookes like that where once a mud tire then fully buffed with this mean center rib that really lets the 4x4 work if you need it and also turns like a train on rails in the sand.very light weight on basic aluminum douglas rims.tires have no holes, plugs or slices.thay almost look new.

brand new pro arma door hinges,only have 3 after market high clearance trailing arms.was four but one bent .never know when you will need a spare trailing arm asault  mirrors and I think I have a belt and few other items in a box left over from my 900.

then ill be back out December 25 to January 3rd then my next trip is presidents for like 9 days unless I can squeeze a quick one in-between them dates.i have pictures in my phone I can send if interested just let me know. how 575.00 sound for it all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back