Polaris General vs RZR tires

RideSand

Reaction score
My father recently purchased a 2021 General. Seems like a sweet machine, but it did not come with a spare. He does not want to take it trail riding without one and has asked me if I can help find some take offs. 

First question - any of you have any!? Second - can anyone confirm that RZR wheels will fit the General? I can't seem to figure it out, and there are seemingly 1 million different wheel tire sizes out there floating around. A new one from Polaris is $450 apparently and he aint about that. What do the pros have to say!? Thanks all

General Tires are skinnier upfront, then out back but otherwise the same.

The Polaris General 1000 Sport comes with CST Clincher tires that measure 27x9.00R12 in the front, and 27x11.00R12 in the rear. 
General Wheels have an offset, so RZR wheels will make the width 2" more narrow per this article.

https://www.everythingpolarisgeneral.com/blog/buyers-guide-factory-specs-for-the-polaris-general-tire-size-wheel-size-wheel-offset-and-bolt-pattern/

Honestly, have your Pops look for OEM Takeoffs on CL and Offer-Up and save allot of $$ if he is only looking to have a spare/s. Otherwise a whole set of wheels and tires will be in his future...LOL   Article says allot of folks go to 32" on that UTV.

243454120-10219640827441384-9082447013997315256-n.jpg

Back