Polaris full factory team announced

Pretty stoked to hear this. My buddy Bryson is a part of the team. I knew he took a job with Polaris but didn't know it was this huge till the announcement today. 

@jakep563you little bro is doing good!

That's weird... I thought for sure the would have called out Robbie and or Speed in their announcement. 

:laugh1:

Pretty stoked to hear this. My buddy Bryson is a part of the team. I knew he took a job with Polaris but didn't know it was this huge till the announcement today. 

@jakep563you little bro is doing good!

Pretty cool what Polaris is doing.  Like Ford with the Rough Riders back in the day.   

At what point are these just Buggies and not SxS or UTV's? Serious question.
Good question.  They are inching closer to a buggy, but still not there.   No turning brakes on a SXS unless you want to activate barrel roll mode.  The rear diffs don't play with turning brakes. 

I will say for desert racing a 4 seat Pro R is damn near a class 10 car minus bump stops and external by-pass shocks.   They have the same hp as a class 10 buggy.  

So is the Honda in another class?
Nope.   Technically the Pro R is not classified as a UTV and why it skirts the helmet laws.  I am sure that will change soon.  

Pretty cool. Wonder what the price point would be if you could buy one.

Back