Picture Request

Duffordraw

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of doors added to a gen 4/5 Funco? Looking for an interior view. Everything I’m finding is covered with upholstery.

How about pictures of doors on any sand car?

I'm specifically looking for the door latches. Which ones do you have and which work best?

As far as latches go, find out what is used on BFD Revo's. Have seen those tested to the limit and they held, and door still worked.

As far as latches go, find out what is used on BFD Revo's. Have seen those tested to the limit and they held, and door still worked.
Thank you. Looking at the Revo for sale on here- that door looks stout. IDK about the latch mechanism- probably strong but looks a little bulky

Thank you. Looking at the Revo for sale on here- that door looks stout. IDK about the latch mechanism- probably strong but looks a little bulky
I witnessed a BFD Revo go end over at speed and tumble several times. When stopped the doors would still open and close. Yes, one was tweaked a little but very minor. Coming from a collision repair background I don't think the bulk a bad thing. Very small price to pay for safety and convenience of having doors on a sand rail. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back