Picked up a Pro R

URCLEVER

Reaction score
I sold our pro xp and picked a new 2024 Pro R ultimate yesterday. Kevin at MotoExpo Came correct and gave me a smoking deal. Got the color my daughter wanted and scored new Rogue 16 paddle tires while we were there. It will go get the best in the business cage treatment by Toys for Big Boys. Will try to keep it simple but good enough for night runs..20231125_132844.jpg20231125_132850.jpg20231125_155715.jpg to the hill..

Cool!

I picked up a 2023 Pro R-4 Ultimate, I’ve put roughly 500 miles on it with about 100 in the sand.

The “usable power” on hard pack is way better than my 2018 XP4 Turbo 1000 as the azz end doesn’t come around when the turbo hits ( No turbo on the Pro R).

I’ve never been a fan of computerized suspension telling a buggy what to do but the Dynamix setup is spot on, especially on hard pack.

I’d like to hear your feedback on the paddles as I’m currently looking to pick up a set, been looking at the Tensors but am open to other options. 

IMG_1465.jpeg

Congrats good looking ride, I am with your daughter like the color 

Congrats!   Most of the group I camp with have switched to Pro Rs.   They are super impressive and the Live Valve suspension works so good.

Those Rogue paddles tires will have that car ripping.     I guy in our camp runs them.   He put a Bikeman bigger throttle body, Bikeman tune, and Bikeman cam in his Pro R.   It is putting down 300hp now.  

Always liked the way those PRO R's look. Peace

Congrats! I love mine. Only thing I’ve found that needs work is lighting. The stock headlights suck in my opinion.

Can’t go wrong with the pro r.  This car definitely need to have aggressive paddles.  My Packard tires are not up to the task and don’t hook up at all with some Bikeman power.

IMG_4227.jpeg

Congrats!   Most of the group I camp with have switched to Pro Rs.   They are super impressive and the Live Valve suspension works so good.

Those Rogue paddles tires will have that car ripping.     I guy in our camp runs them.   He put a Bikeman bigger throttle body, Bikeman tune, and Bikeman cam in his Pro R.   It is putting down 300hp now.  
IMG_3159.webp

Dang

So....

WTF did Polaris do to neuter the stock tune on an NA car that much?  Left some on the table software wise for future "upgrades" to compete? 

So....

WTF did Polaris do to neuter the stock tune on an NA car that much?  Left some on the table software wise for future "upgrades" to compete? 
I am sure a Pro R with more hp than the Maverick R will be released in the next year or so.   All I know is the Pro R with the Bikeman tune and cam smoked the other Pro R with a low boost 91 octane turbo set up from Boondockers.   E-85 tune for the turbo is coming. 

I am sure a Pro R with more hp than the Maverick R will be released in the next year or so.   All I know is the Pro R with the Bikeman tune and cam smoked the other Pro R with a low boost 91 octane turbo set up from Boondockers.   E-85 tune for the turbo is coming. 
Ah, ye olde cranking of the dial-a-boom after losing a race.  A tradition as old as wastegates. :biggrin:

Impressive those 2 simple mods were better than a turbo setup of any amount of boost.

Back