PCI TRAX ???

Justdirt

Reaction score
Is the the pci trax worth the money looking to upgrade new car doesn’t have blue tooth 

If you plan on listening to music in your headsets, yes(stereo sound vs mono like all others are and have been). Beware if you spend the extra coin on the trax, to make sure all your headsets and helmets are also trax or you’ll have to buy cables to dumb them back to mono sound 

If you plan on listening to music in your headsets, yes(stereo sound vs mono like all others are and have been). Beware if you spend the extra coin on the trax, to make sure all your headsets and helmets are also trax or you’ll have to buy cables to dumb them back to mono sound 
Damn it I wear a helmet 

You can buy a Bluetooth dongle from Amazon for like $20 . I use one it works great 

I was pretty interested in Trax when it first came out, but decided against it.

They use better quality speakers for higher fidelity and it's wired up in stereo, meaning you have to replace the cabling and intercom to carry stereo to the headsets/helmet speakers. In my case, my engine exhaust in both of my vehicles were too loud to clearly hear the music to begin with when under throttle, so switching to Trax wasn't going to make it sound any clearer. Sure, it sounds great with no background noise, but when I stop to take a break, I don't sit in the vehicle to hear tunes with my helmet on.

Found the helmet kit probably do that and one headset 

Back