Park like a doosh

Bobalos

Reaction score
I guess on the good side he was on the far side of the parking lot. 

20210530_091208.jpg

That's how I normal park, at the far end of the parking lot where it's empty.  I'll walk a few hundred feet to avoid interacting with people and car doors and tight parking.  Also gives me an opportunity to double-check if I am printing before I get near people.         

I don’t understand why he’s a ddoshe if the parking lot is empty. I have seen a post like this before, the truck was taking up 2 parking spots at the end of a parking lot with NO ONE around, yet still called a douche.  I always park at the end of parking lots also. I guess I’d rather be a douche than have door dings in my truck from aholes that park inches from me. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I guess on the good side he was on the far side of the parking lot. 

View attachment 5750
Meh, not douchy, but... That's bravery should the lot fill up.

I park far away in empty parking lots, and people like to park right next to me 🙄
You must camp in the Washes too...  Every time we find an isolated spot away from everyone, another camp springs up 30' away...

Nailed it.

This must be a new trend. Just yesterday I saw a BMW ( with a handicap sticker) park the wrong direction in a handicap parking spot. Sure he was only taking up his one spot but what a douche canoe. 
Ya, walmart has sideways handicap spots. These were just el cajon tweekers. They do whatever they want and there are no consequences 

Back