Paint Or Wrap Enclosed Trailer?

Dockmaster

Reaction score
I have a 32’ enclosed trailer that is currently white. I was planning to sell it and get a stacker. But now I’m leaning heavily toward keeping my 32’ given the weight, wind resistance and cost of a stacker. However, my new Moho is black and gray. So if I keep the existing trailer I would to change the color to better match the Moho and my truck which is also black. So should a have the trailer wrapped or painted? But here’s the kicker, I don’t just want the white panels color changed. I also want to get all the aluminum trim and extrusions blacked out. Can those be wrapped? I’m thinking all the trim would have to be painted? Here’s the Moho and white trailer. 

404F611C-5844-4722-82EA-DAE226ED9AF5.jpeg

DA8D1097-2F10-4572-9771-5BB50B9A50CF.jpeg

There are some really good wrap guys I would see what they think our vinyl guy does mostly signs and he says paint is better but I have seen some awesome wrap jobs and they seem to hold up very well

I would paint it if you can afford it, looks like you can. Wraps are great if you get bored easily and like to change things up. However, the edges peel up, among other things, and it’s not a great long term solution. But that’s my opinion only. 

Good advice here!
Thanks for input. I store it indoors when not using it. And we don't get the endless days of harsh sun here in Oregon. But still, I want something that will last. I'll explore cost options for both. For painting, just the cost of the paint has to be pretty high. That's a lot of square footage to cover. 

Back