Oil Pressure Safety Switch

John, do you happen to havve a pic of the sensor  I have 2 different sensors (one on my old 2.2, and one on the 2.5, or a part #?

These are the 2 on the 2.2, I can not get to the other motor until later.  I know one is for oil pressure gauge, the other for the light.  Are either of these the OEM unit?

20211213_151833.jpg20211213_151827.jpg

the gold sender is for an autometer gauge, the silver sender is for a VDO gauge and light

are you still running a gauge and what brand is it?

are you wanting to run an idiot light?

there is zero reason to be running both senders on the same car

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the senders that are in the car.  Yes I am running a light, and a pressure gauge, and a Oil Temp gauge. 

20211213_170832.jpg

in that pic i see the sender for the light (which i would replace) and the larger one for an auto meter gauge

where is the temp sender located?

I think it is to the right of the Oil Pressure Sending unit.  The car is in the trailer, and I have to climb up and over to get any access to it.  That is the Idiot Light sender correct?  When I was looking online, there were several that looked similar.  I was hoping to get the sender, before I pulled the car out, and then change it at the same time.  Is that an oem unit?  If not can you point me in the right direction? 

11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sir, once again for your patience and assistance!!!

Back