Off Road Show……. New location.

I believe the Fairplax is a bigger location for the Off Road show……

Last edited by a moderator:
What Crusty said.  Only the Off-Road Expo has moved. 

I read it the same. Off road expo to Ontario. Sand show still tentatively at the CostaMesa fairgrounds 🤷‍♂️

.....but will there be any Unicorns!

:lol:

Never  been to off road show while it was at fairplex but the ONT convention center is WAY smaller and virtually no outside space (besides the parking lot)

Off-Road show is a good one to go to.  More desert racing stuff.  
Haven’t gone for a few years now but used to go all the time. It was always GREAT!!!!  Loved watching the freestyle dirtbike guys, pre-nitro Circus….  It’s funnier than Crap! I recall when The off-road show in Pomona was a lot of 4 x 4 trucks and then over the years It turned into mostly a jeep thing, Kinda like the sand show was sand rails mostly and then turned into a side-by-side show mostly. That’s life. Some go with the flow and others sit down and cry and or bitch about it. It’s been a good flow.

Last edited by a moderator:
SSSS-AKA Side by Side Super Show is same date. Sept 17-19.

Can't wait though, :oto:

Wonder if this will turn into an Overland products showcase like everything else 4WD...

Explanation: Overlanding is to 4x4 shows as SxSs are to Sand Shows...
None of the overland people will make it.  They are too busy taking pictures of their overland jeep on a dirt hill next to the freeway.  LOL!   Actually saw someone do this on the 15 North just before Barstow. 

None of the overland people will make it.  They are too busy taking pictures of their overland Toyota on a dirt hill next to the freeway.  LOL!   Actually saw someone do this on the 15 North just before Barstow. 
FIFY

gb5th0kmd3yz.png

Back