off-road Kids Booster Seat / Mini Bucket Seat

New Sand MOM

Reaction score
First time taking my kids on a side by side and trying to determine if I need to buy them special boosters or if I can use their current everyday booster seat. All recommendations welcomed. i have a 4 and a petite 8 year old. 

Any recommendations/ deals anyone has or has seen for booster seats? 

Depends on age / size.  Aces-racing above is great new seat for younger kids.  I used similar.  They also had a pad that is good for larger kids to help fit better in the standard harnesses.  

I've got this one - for sale just never taken time to post it up.  My daughter grew out of it.  $75 - located in Orange County.

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Does anyone have firsthand experience with the Ace's Junior seat? 

Debating about getting a pair for our RZR and using the brackets they sell to mount them in place of the normal seat for the kids.  

Debating about getting a pair for our RZR and using the brackets they sell to mount them in place of the normal seat for the kids.  
I have a pair in my car and they work great. They just sit inside my Prp seats

@BW Willy When will you be in Glamis next? Ill give you $75 for it but I am in Phoenix.
I'll be out for Vet's weekend.  If you want it sooner, I've got 3 warehouses in Tolleson, AZ - I can probably get it out there on one of our trucks next week and you can pick up there?

Until you get a good aftermarket Off-Road Child Booster seat.....be sure to at least use their current car seat. Strap it in the same way you would these aftermarket seats.

Do you have aftermarket 4 point harness yet or stock belts?

My friend used them all last season in the stock RZR seats with no issue.  He recently purchased the ACEs regulars seats for his RZR and the kids booster fits perfectly. 

Hi All, 

Thank you so much for all your help !  In a separate forum I was told to buy the UTV Race worx kids seat cushion (w/backrest) since our Rzr seats already come equipped with the 4 point harness. The UTV Race worx cushion elevates both kids to the correct height and they are still able to correctly use the bucket seat and see over the door. We only measured them and adjusted the straps. We will be out this Halloween weekend and i will follow up on how they worked. I am still making sure i bring an extra car booster seat (Maxi Cosi Rodfix) in the event that the 4 year old is not comfortable with the cushion seat or if it moves to much but the cushion does have a bit of grip in the bottom of the seat. 

https://utvraceworx.com/product/utv-mountain-kid-cushion/

Hi All, 

Wanted to do a quick update on the UTV Race worx kids seat cushion (w/backrest). We were out in Glamis this past weekend and I can officially say i recommend the seat cushion for 4+ kids. I was worried that the seat would slide out from under them but we had no issues with it.  I came to realized that both my kids would have been to big for the Ace's Junior seat but i would recommend the Ace's Junior seat for anyone that has a kind younger than 3 years old.  I also strongly recommend  kids Helmet Neck  Support. We had the EVS Youth R2 Race Collar on each it helped with the heavy helmet. 

Glamis 2022.jpeg

That's awesome... How did he keep the ring pop from getting dusty?

LOL...Kids and their candy  :lol:

Back