October DOTM nominations

ROBERT L

Reaction score
Dune season is upon us let’s hear your nominations.  

Sorry, everyone was an A-Hole this month.  LOL. 

How about the Moofers that put in all of the hard work to make the Vets ceremony so bitchen!!!!  Im sure its like herding cats.

Sorry, everyone was an A-Hole this month.  LOL. 

How about the Moofers that put in all of the hard work to make the Vets ceremony so bitchen!!!!  Im sure its like herding cats.
Yes.  That whole crew KICKED AZZ and made an awesome event for everyone :poule:

Give it to @HozayKwarvo

Not sure how he pulled it off even with all the help. I know he couldn't have without it but still. It's for our Veterans and he continues even after the ceremony. The ceremony brings awareness and supports his endeavors to bring veterans out to the dunes to enjoy this place we all enjoy.

glamisveterans.org

Last edited by a moderator:
I second this nomination ! 

guy worked his ass off and things can only get bigger and better to unite all of us patriot duners who love our country and those who fought for it . 

I nominate Sand Trap. He put together a bitchen ride on Thursday (Veterans Day) for sunset also was out there doing traffic control on Thursday and Friday. 

True unsung hero.  :headbang:

Behind the scene kind of guy that people don't realize. 

I nominate Sand Trap. He put together a bitchen ride on Thursday (Veterans Day) for sunset also was out there doing traffic control on Thursday and Friday. 

Yes. 

Who was the fella that stepped up to buy flags for everyone for the Vet’s ride? Co-DOTM?

He isn't going to say it and even threw my name out there to cover his ass... Be it October or November or both, it's crystal clear to me. @Grease Monkey and @Hexnutz should get it, absolutely without a doubt. There's a lot of hands helping this year to make it what it was but Grease coordinated and picked up all the shirts and brought them out the weekend prior, helped and let us use his trailer for sorting and bagging, extra trip to El Centro to pick up the big diesel gen set, missed the entire flag pole ceremony back at camp and babysat camp as well as dogsitting for me while we were out, helped set up the event area, helped tear down the event area, provided the radio that allowed us to broadcast the ceremony and pulled the battery from his own RV that we used to power it, and didn't miss a fkin beat... anytime he was sitting still he'd ask "what do we need to do" and make it happen. This is all without a car of his own so in 7 days of the dunes he didn't get a single ride in... absolutely selfless. There was no "me time" for these two for two weekends back to back without a car, it was all for the cause. It takes a lot of volunteers at this point to do what we do but nobody came close to what Erik and Babette did this year. I can say that without them this event wouldn't have happened. Period. 

I agree Greasemonkey and HexNutz are amazing as usual. Hozay for EVERYTHING he does and His amazing Crew. So many names out there.

GreaseMonkey also surprised me with something very special at the Dunes last trip and took my words away. I went the next day to him saying how grateful I was and He is such a stand up guy he said to me That was Yesterday Wes its all good. Hands down one Great man

I'm with RideRed on this one. SandTrap! Peace

Back