Not a sxs newb this time…

None really. 

I keep my cool but if he was in my camp we'd be having a chat. Nothing crazy, just pointers and how not to ruin fun. Usually it's 50/50 on how they take it. 

Just another dude at the hill....seen much worse...that's about the norm :lol:

Just another dude at the hill....seen much worse...that's about the norm :lol:
Remember when they would wheelie across or do that jump on the right side across the hill?  I too have seen much worse. 

Did I miss something in the video? Not seeing anything too exciting... 

Remember when they would wheelie across or do that jump on the right side across the hill?  I too have seen much worse. 
I watched a kid (26) get mowed that way.. only 50 of us at the hill... kid Corey goes up the hill on his quad.. on the left straight up.. buggy heads up on the right.. gets 3/4 up (catching the quad he can't see), does a 90 degree left turn over the elbow and killed Corey (sorry don't know his last name).

Of course I have my own reputation so ... near misses... only one at Olds.. others were WAY out in the dunes.

SXSs and Sand Cars... why I didn't want to buy my daughter a quad .. I've seen 2 deaths at Olds.. both with only 50 people at the hill. One was said collision, other was a single rider MX that junked it and snapped his neck, died instantly.

Great sport, but teach your newbies and keep your head on a swivel.

Ugh.

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Always the same response 🤦🏻‍♂️…..why try and be cool to “force” ur car to wheelie over a blind burm that is the START line at olds?  Even if u spotted it on the way down a kid or any duner could have lined up for a race which is what that burm is typically used for. Guess mr sandcar doesn’t realize he could have gone to the right side and run the “hill” instead he likes the biggest deepest whoops and risking all the smaller vehicles…..olds…..fun but the newbs. Safe riding all 

Back