Norcold Fridge leaking water

SANDFORME

Reaction score
I have a 4 door Norcold model 1210IM. It has been leaking after letting it run for a couple days.

I checked the drain hose that goes to the outside and the little fitting in the hose and both are clear.

The water is actually leaking from underneath the fridge where the lower mounting trim is screwed in. There is like a plastic part that mounts to the wood cabinet to dress up the edge where the fridge is installed. Its leaking from there? Everything outside looks dry and seems to fine.

Im thinking I have to pull the fridge to see? Anyone have any ideas before I try removing the fridge as it seams a little involved. It seams that anything that could leak would be on the back side? The door seal also looks to be fine.

[SIZE=13.3333px]Any Ideas would be appreciated. [/SIZE]

Is the clear plastic water trough that clips in below the cooling fins still present, and is it installed correctly to direct the condensation to the drain line ? (Fridge portion)

Is the clear plastic water trough that clips in below the cooling fins still present, and is it installed correctly to direct the condensation to the drain line ? (Fridge portion)
It is still there....I will double check the installation. Its alot of water seams like more that condensation. I will have a look. Thanks

Does it have the icemaker? wonder if the line up the back might be leaking and it just happens to run down to the bottom then come out the front from underneath

Mine would do that if I had it set too cold. I figured it was icing over and then melting. 

Does it have the icemaker? wonder if the line up the back might be leaking and it just happens to run down to the bottom then come out the front from underneath
It does have a icemaker....I was thinking something along those lines I will take another look at that and see if I can find anything. Thanks

Mine would do that if I had it set too cold. I figured it was icing over and then melting. 
Interesting...I run it pretty cold but that is so that the food stays cold....it never gets really cold ?

Mine was doing something similar.  It ended up being the little hose that went from the catch pan under the fins into the back wall of the fridge was not pressed in far enough.  I thought originally it was a busted water bottle,  There was no way all that water could be from condensation. 

I vote ice maker. If I remember correctly there may be a line with an inline valve inside the access panel on the outside of the coach. Turn it off and get on with the day is what I did. Not sure how hard it will be to fix.

Mine was doing something similar.  It ended up being the little hose that went from the catch pan under the fins into the back wall of the fridge was not pressed in far enough.  I thought originally it was a busted water bottle,  There was no way all that water could be from condensation. 
I checked the drip pan and everything is good....i actually had 1/4" of water in the catch pan where the access panel is located so I believe that part is working properly.

I vote ice maker. If I remember correctly there may be a line with an inline valve inside the access panel on the outside of the coach. Turn it off and get on with the day is what I did. Not sure how hard it will be to fix.
I check and everything looks good from access panel. I turned off the valve to the ice maker. I turned the fridge on last night and have a weekend trip. I will let everyone know how it goes. If it does work sounds like the fridge has to come out as there is no access to the line at the back of fridge.

So Figured it out. I showed my buddy camping and on the outside access panel he noticed when you slightly moved the water line coming into that compartment that there was a small leak at the hose clamp where it changes from flexible to solid plastic water line. We tighten it up and no more leak. That explains why it took 2-3 days for it to start leaking inside. Thanks for all the info guys.

Back