non resident sticker?

I’m not sure where you live but I got mine at Chaparral in San Bernardino  

Curious too.  Doing a Cali run for a Vets Day event in Ocotillo Wells.  Our RZR1K is plated, street legal (w/ insurance), here in Utah.  Would we count as a "jeep".  Would a Jeep or Truck need a non-res. OHV sticker? (I know it's not legal to drive a UTV on Hwy, in Cali)  Hopefully I saved my 'green sticker' plate holder....

At $30... I'm sure I'll get a thank you letter from the OHV Fund.

Curious too.  Doing a Cali run for a Vets Day event in Ocotillo Wells.  Our RZR1K is plated, street legal (w/ insurance), here in Utah.  Would we count as a "jeep".  Would a Jeep or Truck need a non-res. OHV sticker? (I know it's not legal to drive a UTV on Hwy, in Cali)  Hopefully I saved my 'green sticker' plate holder....

At $30... I'm sure I'll get a thank you letter from the OHV Fund.
you are good, only need home state OHV endorsement or plated licensed unit

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought them at the ranger station on Gecko.

If you are a resident of another state and your OHV has valid registration from that state, you do not need a Green or Red Sticker or a California Nonresident OHV Use Permit. If your OHV does not have valid registration or the equivalent from your home state, you will need to get a California Nonresident OHV Use Permit. A title is not registration. For states bordering California, the Oregon OHV Permit, the Nevada OHV Registration Decal, and the Arizona OHV Decal meet the requirement for OHV registration by residents of those states. 

the vendor sweet marie's has them 30 each    to add the sticker is good from jan1 to dec 31..    so if you get a sticker now its only good for two months

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are a resident of another state and your OHV has valid registration from that state, you do not need a Green or Red Sticker or a California Nonresident OHV Use Permit. If your OHV does not have valid registration or the equivalent from your home state, you will need to get a California Nonresident OHV Use Permit. A title is not registration. For states bordering California, the Oregon OHV Permit, the Nevada OHV Registration Decal, and the Arizona OHV Decal meet the requirement for OHV registration by residents of those states. 
Can you give the link to this?

Thanks

Back